View Single Post
Old 2012-03-01, 13:10
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
Playing Skyrim on PS3... Approach the main quest line after doing loads of side quests, and now it's bugged so badly that it's practically unplayable fuck you ps3 I'm never playing console again.

That is sad. I started a second character not too long ago. Skyrim is brillianly made. I still haven't done tons of "guild" quests like Dark Brotherhood and Companions. In this file I'm not fast traveling at all so far. I think I've played for at least 12-15 hours and still no fast travel.

I kinda wish I had it for PC because of the mods and glitch fixes/patches. However, I do really like reclining in a vibrating chair with just a simple controller in my hands hehe. I'm also jealous of the graphics on the computer, though... Skyrim looks WAY better than it does on my crappy TV. I was totally stunned when I looked at people's screenshots of Skyrim on Reddit... I'm missing out.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.