View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 07:59
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
A front loading washing machine was my latest purchase. No more infantry marching in the cellar. It's supposed to be a lot more efficient than the top loaders and since we have an electric hot water tank we got a $50 rebate. I've only done one load, but it seems a lot better. Hopefully, it will help with water and electric bills since I'll be able to dry stuff faster now. Plus I still have clotheslines in the cellar as well as outside. The repairman that said my old machine was shot, or should be, recommended this brand, Frigidaire. Some of you will be setting up housekeeping or already are so I'm just passing along the knowledge.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!