View Single Post
Old 2011-10-31, 16:11
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
I have had some serious laughs on there, like that time when two guys (apparently a dad and his son) live streamed themselves taking a bunch of meth, sitting in inflatable chairs while shitting in their hands,spreading it all over themselves, and fingering their asses. That was pretty cool. Pics or it didn't happen.

Where was myself lingering during this glorious days?! Can I still find the video some where?
Despite Dystopia I really start to hate weed.
A girlfriend of mine was missed for five fuckin days because she went to a buddy without telling anyone and got baked five fuckin days long. The police started searching her (she's 18) and her parents were almost breaking down due to their worries.
And another reason, I may know the wrong people but empirically I can tell you can't go party with potheads for the fact that everything needs to be "chilled" and "relaxed 'n' easy" and so they sit in their inflatable chairs for like 4h straight before even thinking about going to a concert,club,bar whatever. !M-O-T-H-E-R-F-U-C-K-E-R-S! Gomlis hatenight out

R.I.P moe