View Single Post
Old 2011-08-02, 08:43
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Holy shit, I can't believe I forgot to post this.

Last November somebody started one of those 'post your battlestation' threads on 4chan (I can't remember which board it was on.) Everything was fine for a few minutes until some guy posted a photo of his laptop on a desk. That wasn't the problem though... there was a weird looking sex doll sitting on the seat in front of the desk. It turns out he was one of those guys that lives with sex dolls and considers it to be real "relationships". Except what made it really fucked up was the fact that the sex doll didn't even look human.

This series of photos will give you an idea of how deranged this man is. And here's a screenshot of the entire thread, before and during the epic shitstorm that ensued.
(Read the whole thread, it's full of lulz.)

He even has his own website.
And here's a link to his Flickr account.

This has to be one of the most unsettling things I have ever seen. When I read his posts on the thread and viewed his website/Flickr page I was laughing uncontrollably, yet I felt slightly nauseated at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one