View Single Post
Old 2011-08-01, 10:56
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Rectal Armour? I can here him now - "I'm not just a spokesman. I'm a client, too."

If it's firey in your yap it will come out that way, too. If you drink, especially the harder stuff, or take NSAIDs or have to pop baking soda or Tums a lot, then your insides will take a beating from it. If you have bleeding ulcers it can be dangerous. Capsaicin is supposed to be good for arthritis and opening blood capillaries, but if you've got other ailments watch your heat intake. My dad had trouble with ulcers and the only thing that would help his system was goat milk. If you haven't tried it just imagine the smell of an old goat and that's about it. Goat milk fudge is to die for, but won't help your innards.

Someone gave my hubby some tiny little hot peppers that look like baby cayennes, but he didn't say what they were. He just gave him warning. I hope he finds out so I know what the heck to do with the little demons.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!