View Single Post
Old 2011-06-01, 23:03
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Pr0az, just so you know and don't get in trouble or have it confiscated after your hard work brewing, USPS doesn't allow shipping of alcoholic beverages or even use of boxes that have been used for alcohol. I think UPS might or another shipper.

I've looked around my backyard where my grandmother told me they used to grow hops here, but it may be a futile search. I've had other old timers pop up in the yard so I'm still hopeful. It was probably easier and cheaper to acquire for them to use it in baking than yeast, but I think my great uncle might have had a little brewing going on. I've got an antique bottler in the basement and I don't think it was just used for ketchup.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!