View Single Post
Old 2011-03-18, 02:57
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
s'al good, I think I got the original list from 4chan's /x/ board, which is one of the more hilarious boards. I am scared though to know what you're doing to be banned from 4chan.

lol /x/ can be entertaining sometimes if you're just looking for creepy/weird shit, like the above list of links. But it gets boring seeing thread after thread of "herp derp, look at this photo I took of a shadow in my basement. I think it might be the ghost of somebody who committed suicide 50 years ago"

I was somewhat hesitant to give an explanation as to why I was banned for a month (from all boards) but oh well, I'll divulge. I was in one of those you laugh you lose threads on /b/, and some guy dropped a photo of a young boy who had been forced to pose wearing a bra and panties and lipstick (by some pedo I'll assume) Now I wasn't able to tell what the photo was just by looking at the thumbnail, so I clicked it, and when I saw the photo I lol'd really hard because the guy even went as far as making him do his hair up in pigtails. I replied to the image with "FUCKING LOL" or something to that effect, and a few minutes later I was banned for "replying to a ceepee image". Apparently they will ban even for replying to something that is against the rules, because it bumps the image to the top in the thread preview (which I wasn't aware of). But seriously though, banned for that? The photo didn't even show genitals or sexual activity. I wouldn't even consider that ceepee.

I feel pretty bad for laughing though, the kid looked pretty unhappy having to pose like that. The guy probably didn't even pay him. Oh well, my ban is over. Lesson learned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one