View Single Post
Old 2010-10-22, 11:36
Quantum.

You do know there was no internet in the 60's, right? Just thought I'd, you know, point it out. So, shirt buttoned in front and all that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
COMMY BASTARD!

Assuming all worlds are primarily green, which they aren't, as anyone who's ever watched Star Wars will tell you.

I win again. Fuck me this is getting boring.

I get the feeling that much like Patrik's fat mother we've become a sort of embarrassing secret shame to nomad; he's rarely here and when he is he never mentions how glad he is that I joined the forum. He should just make me supreme commander of the site and be done with it, it's gonna happen eventually anyway. Then I could turn this place into a brightly-lit Nu Metal sanctuary just as God intended.

I'm considering whether this is the time to point out that not even here does Paddy gain a leverage, since certain blond visages to which he feels such hate is something of what you might call a family tradition, in some circles.
And watch it, Mr. P. You never know when the Nomadic one will turn his eye on you; much like his brothers Zeus and Belzebub, he does not take kindly to upstarts.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein