View Single Post
Old 2010-10-11, 19:19
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Hey, I started the race wars. I think anyway. So credit given where credit's due!
You fuckers have never started a war in your lives! I'm not sure why I'm saying that in an insulting tone when it's actually quite admirable, but FUCK YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
By the way, this is a vbulletin site. You don't pay that kind of money for a couple of new skins; just do the rounds on vbulletin.org and the support forum. But we won't, 'cause THIS... - .... IIIAAES... - ... - ...... - GREEN!!! And it's Metaltabs! Wait. It's the other way around, it's like... yea, you don't get it, and neither do I.
This is the first place I found:

http://www.vbstyles.com/

Fuckin' crazy that someone cares that much about the colour scheme and graphics on a forum that they'd part with a full day's wage to have something that looks a bit different.

I think there are add-ons for Firefox which let you dynamically alter the CSS of a website so you can pretty much redesign it to your liking "on the fly". I may look into that shit. Then again I probably won't because it sounds like a lot of hard work.