View Single Post
Old 2010-09-24, 17:41
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Yes, on the cough remedy as long as you don't go overboard or have a fever.
Yes, on the Vicks. I still do the edge of my nostrils when I can't breathe or an odor is fouling my lungs. If you have a cold, rub it on your chest and put on some warm jammies. When you go to bed, put it on the bottoms of your feet, too. Don't know why it helps, but it does and it will make your feet nice and soft, too. Gets rid of toenail fungus, too.
But speaking of dreams, and this is getting as strange as some of you guys, I had a dream a couple nights ago where I was conversing with my hubby. You know, just normal talking and we were for some reason discussing condoms. There was a box with several in it and one that was partly unwrapped with poison ivy growing out of it about 3 feet tall. Did anyone here lose one or have an unexplained itch?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!