Thread: TV
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 04:37
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
I'm down for saying Breaking Bad isn't a Soap Opera.

And PST, I don't ever get hooked on shows. They're mostly retarded. However, this show is one of the few that has caught my attention as much as my favorite movies/video games (which is saying quite a lot... putting video games in there).

Must say that it is very slow paced, and there is a lot to take in. Kinda like Opeth or Sigur Rós, since I couldn't imagine casually listening to either of them... you really have to absorb a bit of yourself in them.

If that analogy didn't get to you because you happen to hate both bands, then just WATCH THE SHOW PLZ.

As much as I don't care for either of the bands he mentioned, its true... abandoning all contempt of their elongated tiredness, Breaking Bad is like the pinnacle of all their greatest work, which, in the whatever of the whatever, is pretty good. I couldn't think of any other way to put it other than that.

Off topic, I know, but Opeth were great until they just started living off the trend they started. They should have pulled an Isis long ago and called it quits.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey