Thread: TV
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-29, 14:42
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I watched all of the currently available episodes of Breaking Bad in like 2 days. It's fucking gripping stuff, even though the believability of the plot is stretched at certain points. I think the show gets away with a lot of the sillier moments by reminding us of the fact that the main character thinks he's going to die in a year or two, so he therefore has license to do crazy shit without fear, but the performances are strong enough to patch up any cracks. I was happy to see Danny Trejo pop up for a few episodes, the guy's a fucking legend.

The scene showing the Mexican religious ritual of crawling to the altar of a death saint, and watching the two psychopathic hitmen taking part, was transcendent. I actually got an erection.

I've been looking into buying the show's DVDs or Blu-rays, but the UK has only got the first series so far. In this day and age I can't understand region restrictions on digital media, especially when most DVD players can have their restrictions easily disabled.

Gonna watch the new South Park episode tonight, Jimmy and Timmy star in this one, it's gotta be good.

Aahh, very happy to hear that you're into it. The show is like an top-notch blowjob. How much do you love seeing Bob Odenkirk, too? He's fucking great.

So was the last episode you watched the one that ended with the black Pollos dude trying to make a deal for the hit-man to not kill Walt? That's the most recent episode. I'm not sure how quickly they become available to you.

I actually just read an article the other day in the paper about those two hit-man, and the one with the tattoos is actually an ex-convict who had been in jail for a pretty long time, and sometime after he had recently gotten out someone spotted him and gave him the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Gonna watch the new South Park episode tonight, Jimmy and Timmy star in this one, it's gotta be good.

It was just alright. If you've ever watched the show Intervention you'll smirk through it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey