Thread: TV
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-23, 18:39
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Dystopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Family Guy was my favourite 'toon for years, but after around season 5 I realised that Seth MacFarlane is a talentless, hacky cunt. I still watch it though

Do you watch American Dad? I think it's far more consistent than Family Guy, even though it's virtually the same show haha.

The Cleveland Show is probably the worst cartoon I've ever seen. Out of all of the characters Family Guy has Cleveland is the last one I would have given his own show! The bear who lives next-door to him is fucking insufferable, too. I mean, I fucking hate him and his stupid fucking voice with a PASSION.

I don't even bother watching The Simpsons anymore, it's too painful.

Yes, I DVR that shit. Cleveland show too, even though it is probably the most primitive (LOL GETITZ!!?) show on Fox, not counting boring reality shows.

The only good reality show I have ever seen is TUF, The Ultimate Fighter. They actually got a pretty fabulous gay guy on there this season. He does the lisp, the thing with the back of his wrist against his back hip, EVERYTHING! And this one black guy gets accused of stealing show. Meh, looking back and being a realist, that show is fucking gay, but all TV is a waste of time. Why else would we watch it?

Back to Family Guy, Cleveland Show, American Dad, ect. Seth McFar is a funny guy, but you know what? I'M a funny guy. Seinfeld is a funny guy. Kramer's funny. Ect. It just happens that Peter Griffin, Quagmire, Brian, Lois and Joe are all successful, and fruitful, characters created by the imagination of this one guy. He's made several episodes, and lots of money. That's how you do it. You wanna be like him? Start a web comic, then a Flash series. Adult Swim might give ya $500 for it eventually.