Thread: Dubstep
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-05, 02:05
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
I'm a cheap motherfucker, Dylan! DL it right now after hearing the track you linked. I need to listen to that in some better quality, and preferably on some awesome speakers... and I plan to do this as soon as possible.

I'm pretty n00bish with dubstep as well, but I'm starting to learn more about it. I started to find out that everybody around me has been getting into it for quite some time. It really sprung up from nowhere, especially considering that the biggest artists aren't really that big.

Maybe this will be the big turning point for normal mainstream music... soon common time will vanish, nobody will be able to read music, and quarter notes will sound like shit if they aren't surrounded by quintuplets. Music will be a schizophrenic mess.

Hell, I don't see a problem with it. Aren't we all about "change" now, or something?

and @ Dyldo specifically: how do you run one program through another? And wtf are the advantages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
Not so much into dubstep. Anyone here into breakcore? Bong-Ra, Venetian Snares, Hellfish, ...?

I've heard one Bong-Ra song: Monster Truck. That song is friggin insane and fast as hell. Awesome drums.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.