View Single Post
Old 2009-06-14, 07:41
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Me neither, it's all a load of primitive chest-beating competitiveness with absolutely nothing else to gain from it except appearing to be bigger/stronger/faster than your opponent. I mean, who gives half a rotten fuck at the end of the day? Olympic sports are the worst for me. Look at the javelin: "hey, look at me, I can throw a pointed stick really far. Bring me gifts." Ahhh fuck off ya silly cunt. I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the salivating worship these eejits enjoy from the masses. They flock around them like flies around a torn anal sphincter, and for what? WHAT, I asks ya!?

Also, I hear people say things like "athletes push the boundaries and raise the bar for the whole species". Well lemme ask ya: when was the last time you were any more equipped to break a long jump record just by watching someone else do it? Never! That's when! And does the increasing fitness of the athletic world make my fat ass any less fat and spotty and wobbly? I won't even dignify that with an answer (no).

And the money these cunts earn. Jesus fuck.

FUCK YOU, SPORTS FANS!

Haha I agree 100%. I don't mind if people watch sports and support whatever team or club they like, because what other people do doesn't really affect my life, but I personally do not see the point. Winning or losing a game/race/competition doesn't really make a difference to life in any way. It's absurd when people go mad when their team or club loses too. I've been in pubs when there is a hockey game on the TV, and seen people throw a fucking wobbler when the other team scores a goal or their team loses, and I think to myself "Jesus Christ, that guy needs to get a real goddamn hobby"
Quote:
My dog would vomit, then eat it again. It'd also eat rabbit shit, phlegm and wasps. I can't remember if it ever ate its own shit...

My girlfriend's parents have a Dachshund, and that thing will eat his own shit, cat shit, and cat hairballs haha. Fucking weird.
Quote:
They're all dead now. The rabbit just died, the dog had to be put down and the fish were sort of half dead and had to be finished off. *sigh* what a crazy day that was!

Ah shit, I'm sorry to hear that man Did they all die around the same time?
Quote:
Hahaha novelty t-shirts are usually pretty hackneyed, but this one breaks more new ground than a WTC jumper. Eleven thumbs up!

You wouldn't need that shirt Paddy... you probably walk around like that all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one