View Single Post
Old 2003-01-15, 22:13
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
Nice to meet ya Piper....and i agree with slayme, apologize to the English language.

Anyways.....i moved in with my gf temporarily, while i worked and saved up some cash. I found an appartment about a month later and moved in on December 1st. My good friend Father Death was kind enough to lend a helping hand in the move on his birthday, so i am forever in his debt......well, maybe until i buy him a round of drinks at the bar.

Anyways.......i had problems with the phone company........took them 2 weeks to get my phone line working......i got cable soon afterwards......and the internet today. Input copious amounts of reading, video games, sex, and some alcohol here and there and you pretty much got the rest of my past 2 1/2 months filled out.

I gots me a new guitar (i think i said that already).....some new cds, most important being "Unholy Cult"......uh, i've eaten lots of microwaved stuff......i think i actually cooked meals on my stove 5 times in about 50 days or so......it's all microwave and minute soups for me!

Yeah.....expect to hear my daily rants in the main forums which everyone so loved in the days past......i'll probably be starting up some nice little fights in no time. Oh i can hardly wait!
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.