Thread: Master Tracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-29, 10:53
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Master Tracks

I thought it would be a good idea to make a separate thread for this, so that way it won't clutter up the RTT.

I don't know if anyone here is into Rockband 1 or 2 or any of that rubbish. But this dude I know was telling me that they use the original studio master tracks (separated into guitar, drums, bass & vocals) And I thought to myself "fuck, that would be sweet if you could hear some of the isolated instrument tracks". So I did some research on the internet and found out that some people have ripped these isolated instrument tracks right from the game onto their computers. So I've downloaded some from various sites and posted them on MegaUpload. This is much better than user created backing tracks for two reasons: One, they are the ORIGINAL masters; Two, you can make a backing track from a combination of any tracks you want if you have audio editing software.

Files are .Ogg format (works with Winamp) and songs by the same band are packed into one RAR file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one