View Single Post
Old 2008-10-09, 16:19
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Unanything
I a sense it is combining two infinities. Although one is not necessarily infinite. I guess I meant countability and uncountability, if you know what I'm talking about, Amadeus. It looks like we have broken down confinement to a sensation rather than a truth. We live in three dimensions. We are very much stuck in there and we don't complain. In one dimension, I'm sure the point- and line- creatures don't complain. We would. As would the tesseracts if they could realise that we are compressing them into planes like some kind of zoo animal. Especially those ones that like to move about in a fifth dimension of time, strutting their eight cells and twenty-four faces.

Emprisonment was just a logical play, originally meant you can't escape from other things and your connection to them by the logic of the lyrics and also to show that half of the things we think bad aren't so bad.

On the modern physics point though, I don't think it's solely about bringing relativity low to quantum physics. The particle and wave people are both paying for their assumptions (why de Broglie is my favourite of the bunch).

I guess in that sense you are right, LB. I think the same, only the way I hear many Christians talk underdefines It (my girlfriend's a Christian herself). I meant God can't be absolutely infinite (the very greatest thing) without us being Him too.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!