Thread: Evil Eichmann
View Single Post
Old 2008-07-07, 08:56
Metalhead

Quote:
are you talking about 'the banality of evil' by hannah arendt? I haven't read it but in philosophy-class our teacher showed quite some footage from his trial.

no, i ment something else. never read anything by arendt and not sure wheter i would actually like it, from what i have heard so far

Quote:
i really dig the fact that you took all this trouble for a rebuttal but im not the guy who takes shit seriously. I mean, the fucking holocaust is serious, but the fact whether or not my lyrics are completely factual doesnt really bother me.

thats fine then, just wanted to let you know

Quote:
with the '40-'45 thing I am referring to the period of activity of the Auschwitz camps, not the nazi-regime in general. This is because I've been there a few years back and it scared the shit out of me.

i see (just wondered cause the first concentration camps where build in 1933 already, but ausschwitz was definately the worst of course)

btw, are you going to record this? if so, it would be cool if you could put it online - i'd be interested in actually hearing this lyrics