View Single Post
Old 2008-05-25, 16:22
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musician1978
This is why asking questions on an internet forum is never a good idea, lol.

The fact of the matter is that I am planning on writing a tune for my fiance for our wedding, but since I play minor, everything sounds depressing, lol, as does pretty much everything I listen to.

As I said before, I don't like the radio, all the crap sounds the same to me. So why would I want to listen to it and break down tunes that I don't like in the first place when I'm not even sure which keys they are in until I mess with them. Big waste of time. All I wanted were some good examples of tunes in Major key or scale or whatnot (my musical ignorance shows as I've never learned theory; just scales and such).

I am personally sorry to you for creating such a stupid thread and I bow to your extreme musical superiority.

You asked a question that was extremely basic, no use in getting bent out of shape over it. Play the major scale look up common chord progressions, play around with them and you'll be fine.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...