View Single Post
Old 2008-05-09, 15:37
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
The post i did wasn't intended for you so much, rather venting on anti-military ideas based off of bs information.

You are absolutely right. There are definitely people, ALOT of people who jump into it without the information of what they're going to be doing and end up hating it.

Its not for everyone. It is an OPTION, a very good one that shouldn't be thrown out without proper information.

I agree with your last statements, but i there are alot of good civic and responsible personalities that are gained via military that you just simply won't get in college.

The only reason i get heated over this is I personally know what happens in the military and i know how that some people find it great, and others not so much.

Needless to say having military background on your resume is very big. It in alot of ways is equivalent to a 4 year degree, especially if you know how to swing it that way. (this is one of the things you learn about the real world, that you don't learn in college, and thats how to really represent yourself and give presence in a job interview)
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...