View Single Post
Old 2008-03-27, 13:20
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPCOPSNOW
ok heres a few things A your still young and your voice doesnt stop developing til your 25 sometimse so dont force it. B you cant always sound like who you want some people can immitate many styles easily. You dont sound like one of those people so try and find what works for you but dont push something that doesnt work (or youll end up with vocal nodes and wont be able to scream for months) and experiment a lot try all different mouth positions tilting you head back etc C you typically have to have the anger and aggression in you in the first place its not suddenly gonna show up getting beaten by the cops or your father helps too ;D

i really disagree with this, i'm only 15..well 16 in like two monthes or whatever and i have good control over deep voices. and raspy screams.
as far as to what suspendedbythethroat said i'd be afraid to get the pit because i live in kentucky and there are crazy people here..long with the rest of america eh?