View Single Post
Old 2008-01-05, 06:13
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycophant
When they put out the ad looking for musicians, they requested a keyboardist/sampleist and someone who could do both clean and brutal vocals.
This certainly isn't the Cryptopsy I know, grew up with and love, but I'm not gonna say anything until I hear the new album.
But I sure wish Jon Levasseur and Lord Worm were still around, that'll never change. Jon was just fucking amazing.

Well yeah, I knew that. But it doesn't necessarily mean that there will be alot of clean vocals, hell, there may be no clean vocals at all! Maybe the band just wanted a versatile singer who would be singing brutal vocals most/all of the time, but had previous experience singing clean vocals. I dunno, the way I see it, someone who can sing clean and brutal probably has more experience than someone who can only sing brutal, right? He might not even be singing clean at all... I wouldn't worry about it too much. Even if there are clean vocals, the majority will still be dirty vocals. I HIGHLY doubt Cryptopsy would stray from the brutal music they have always given us the privelage of listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one