View Single Post
Old 2007-05-17, 18:32
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRO
We missed PsyOpus because we got lost.

If you go into Pittsburgh, PA, you'll never find your way out, its a fucking maze.

Not to mention straight up and straight down.

My neighbor's son and g/f went to Niagra Falls and had gotten directions off the internet. Before they got to the Peace Bridge there was a left turn in the directions. There apparently is no left turn there, but while they were looking for it they missed the exit for the bridge and ended up in a really bad part of town. The kid's mom was amused because she and her husband had followed the same directions a few years ago and ended up in the same area. lol She said like mom like son.

I'm lucky to have a wonderful navigator to drive back and forth to concerts. Even when we used to party he didn't get lost.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!