View Single Post
Old 2007-04-18, 02:49
Post-whore

i remember them looking at me incredulously.....like yeah, this guy is a fucking nutcase. i had the wig and dress with me after i took that shit off, for some reason i minded enough to carry that shit back to the party since i had borrowed them.

i was shithoused, in my underwear.............yelling and screaming for justice. in the magistrates office i kept on swearing<i was seriously out of my mind then>and the dude behind the glass said something like"if you are gonna yell at me, if are gonna curse at me, im not gonna help you. you are obviously drunk and you should just go home.....just...go....home!"

i wasnt even really banged up the next day. i definately was punched and kicked while i was on the ground, i really dont remember exactly what happened in terms of the fighting...........i most likely didnt hit him once.......put up little to no resistance.