View Single Post
Old 2007-04-14, 00:31
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaphyt
Oh no people i don't know and will never meet don't like me isn't that a shame.

If you don't like "neo classical" or "tech" at least write something constructive

Imo Necrophagist are pretty good but despite every song being different, it does tend to get repetitive in terms of writing style.

Some bands like Necrophagist are Without passion, from a second story window and i dno maybe anomalous? Emphasis on the word "like" as no band has cloned necrophagist (yet)

Also infinity "neo classical" is nowhere near as boring as 99% of black metal bands 99% of death metal bands 99% of grind bands, that are all clones of each other and never try anything new, you should be thankful that some bands are actually experimenting and sticking out from the crowd and if you don't like it you can go back to your music that has countless clones and is nothing special.

*sigh* Why must idiots constantly confound me?

So you saying that idiots you will never meet not caring about you, does not affect you. Although, when the same idiots that you will never meet say that neoclassical is a boring, boxed in and limited genre, you take offense and come up with some a retarded statement like "Ok list your bands so we can laugh at them." You are one dumb cunt.

Oh, and yeah, I see how your logic works with neoclassical bands being sooo unique and NOT boring in sound! Yes, lets restrict ourselves by calling ourselves a neoclassical death metal band! Lets release albums of nothing but neoclassical death metal from start to finish! Thats so much more original than any death metal band could do. I mean, a death metal band can take any influence from any outide source, black, grind, jazz, doom, stoner, and they can do that all on the one album, but fuck that, that's old and boring! Lets do NEOCLASSICAL death metal every cd without evolution.

Yes you are 100%, every neoclassical death metal band that plays the same boring neoclassical shit is so much more interesting and unique than any other metal genre ever. You are an evil genius.