View Single Post
Old 2007-04-12, 11:03
Post-whore
Banned

Send a message via MSN to problematic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
I got no real beef with you, get it? If you take shit this serious then you have to be borderline EMO.
I think you suck AndrewC's asshole. He was banned and was forced to leave here with Homo stamped everywhere on his way out. Tell him I said that too. Both of you have to squat to piss you're such fucking bitches. How does that make you feel. I really want to hear how it is to be fucking dirt like you. I really do! It is all you will ever be. It makes me sad you have to try and be such a hard ass all the time.

Talk about a contradiction.
Quote:
What good do you have here anyway? All you do is insult others with juvenile comments

Quote:
You wish I were and if I were you still couldn't get lucky. Let that Polish girl of yours know I said hi. I'm sure she could appreciate a real and successful man talking to her. Maybe in a year when she turns 18 she could be my 2nd wife, but I'm certain she will just end up being a crack whore that you will never fuck.

True. He is juvenile.
Quote:
I gave a suggestion in this thread, so piss on you for calling me a mod.

So suggesting is "You need to stop".... "Bring something actually useful". Those aren't suggestions. Cold hard imperative language, Mr. Strong.
Quote:
I know a punk fuck like you when I see it. What good do you have here anyway? All you do is insult others with juvenile comments, think you own the GPC threads, and tattle on people from other sites? ... Tell him I said that too. Both of you have to squat to piss you're such fucking bitches. How does that make you feel. I really want to hear how it is to be fucking dirt like you. I really do! It is all you will ever be...
BTW: If we lived closer I might one day teach your ass

WHOA Internet tuff guy. THIS is who you're being. Fucking badass man. You showed that 17 year old street punk with no success.

Alright, so now you're gonna say "OMG lolz stop sucking Infancy lolz he and you have no success. u suck at life lolz." Alright so i've said it for you, so need not repeat yourself.