View Single Post
Old 2007-01-13, 14:44
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to Force Fed Flesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by aFarewelltoKings
you prolly shouldnt have bought a behringer....

Hartke makes the best aluminum speakers,get one of those

Hey man indeed.......ya know I prolly shouldn't of done A LOT of things throughout my life....lol....

And honestly, I wasn't looking to spend ass loads on a cab......didn't wanna go too cheap either.........it seemed like the best bang for the buck......4x10 1000 watt for around $300 and change.......I didn't even WANT the Aluminum coned one(read a few bad things on em, even the hartkes).......i wanted the one they make with the regular speakers which was like $40 cheaper.......guitar center only had the aluminum coned one and the dude offered it to me for the same price so I was like alright fuck it.......ill be returning it today and hopefully swapping it for the non aluminum coned version..........just needed something to more than handle my 500 watt Yamaha head..........it was just that one speaker must of been defective.....all last night it was shaking more than the others until pieces of it crackked off where its attached to the very edge!!lol..........either way before it blew it sounded FLAWless.....no complaints here whatsoever......I'd take another....as long as the speakers don't blow on me......I play no where near as hard and my amp never hit the red warning indicator whatsoever so I know it was a dud...........I'm just pissed I gotta lug it all the way back now