Thread: Dodecaphonics
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-12, 16:17
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Unanything
For my next composition at school, my teacher has actually requested that I do a serial piece. I had some stuff in the works already, so I'm gonna work on developing it.

I got a few note rows going on in it (about 5, 3/4 unused so far, and 2 in development), and it will include piano.

So far, it's only got pitch serialism, but I'm really considering getting all total serialism crawling going. I was even thinking of using some mathematics going. The only thing though is that it's quite difficult making an entire piece out of it, and at times I feel it is killing my ideas, in the near exact words of Boulez himself. Fortunately I like all the stuff I've come up with.

And one final thing, it sounds real fucked up! I'm loving it. I'll post my progress when I get more done.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!