View Single Post
Old 2007-01-02, 19:22
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
the biggest misconception non-smokers have when it comes to potheads is the confusion of the drug with the user. sure, some people who smoke are lazy fucks that don't anything....but pot isn't the reason why. these people would be lethargic idiots even without smoking pot.

i use to habitually pot but have quit because i was literally stealing money from my parents. if i want to do drugs, it should come from my pocket.

i ate some brownies on new years eve, but i dont plan on purchasing weed anytime soon. plus.....my sister gives me bud for free if i ask.

i've already said in a previous thread that one of the biggest potheads i know is quickly on her way to becoming a neurosurgeon.

Well i'm sure nobody would ever want her to do surgury on them if they found out. Trust me if she knew what was good for her career she would probably stop. (once she gets at least close to where shes going)

But lets hope she knows that.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...