View Single Post
Old 2006-09-20, 15:33
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Blind Guardian : London Electric Ballroom September 26, Dublin Temple Bar Music Centre 27.

UNHOLY ALLIANCE TOUR - Slayer + In Flames + Lamb Of God + Children Of Bodom + Thine Eyes : Cardiff International Arena October 30. More in November.

Opeth + Paradise Lost : Portsmouth Pyramid November 5, Glasgow ABC 6, Nottingham Rock City 7, Birmingham Academy 8, London Roundhouse 9, Manchester Academy 10, Exeter Great Hall 11.

UNHOLY ALLIANCE TOUR - Slayer + In Flames + Lamb Of God + Children Of Bodom + Thine Eyes : Birmingham NEC November 1, Glasgow SECC 2, Manchester MEN 3, London Brixton Academy 19 + 20.

I'm going to the Cardiff venue for the Unholy Alliance Tour and if there's still tickets left I might go see Opeth in Exeter. I've seen them before at the Lemon Grove (also in Exeter).

Me and about 5 other mates have rented a minibus+driver to get us to Cardiff, as none of us drive lol. Should be fun.

It seems like ages between decent bands coming down to anywhere near the South-West. I think Sikth are in Ilfracombe soon so I might go to that.