View Single Post
Old 2006-09-20, 08:03
*insert name here*'s Avatar
*insert name here* *insert name here* is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,761
Send a message via MSN to *insert name here*
Task of the day: Help me Identify floyd rose bridge parts


Im switching bridges around in a guitar, and the bridge I have is missing a couple parts.I dont know how to explain these well, and I need to know the name's of them so I can order them.
Anyway, these cunts are:

- The two poles/screws at either side of the bridge, that hold it in place I think.

- The screws that are like 1inch and a half long, and run perpendicular to the finetuners, that adjust the intonation.

But yeah, thats what im after. If you help me out, I will blow you 4 kisses.
Reply With Quote