View Single Post
Old 2006-09-10, 00:26
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ok, here's my problem.

I dunno why, but I can't seem to tune all the strings to each other. I know what each perfect 4th between all the strings sound like (with the exception of the G and B strings, which are a major third), but whenever I play any 6 string or even 4 string chords, it's sounds out of tune. And the root of my problem is my G and B string. I tune them to each other, and they sound out of tune with the rest of the strings. I then tune them to the rest of the strings and they don't sound in tuned with each other. Also, whenever I play them just by themselves, they sound like shit, esspecially the G-String. On clean, it sounds like a cat screaming for air while fighting in a tied-up potato sack. On Overdrive, it still sounds like that except only more screaming.

I try to refrain from using tuners because after a while, you can't rely on them and you have to rely on your ears, which helps alot. I'm thinking the best solution to my problem is when I get new strings for my guitars, have wrapped strings for both G and B and maybe even the high e string. Would that do anything, or would I be wasting my time, and money?

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.