View Single Post
Old 2006-09-06, 12:45
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_LLOYD
Hey does anyone here possess a copy of the issue of guitar world where they printed a Trey lesson/interview at all? I believe it was sometime in 2002. I would be so greatful! I'm sure I can return the favour with some kind of rare/ old interviews I have in some old mags too.

I''ve read an ASSLOAD of interviews with Trey where he divulges detailed info about his gear/setup/guitars, there were 2 threads about Trey's gear recently, read up on those cause I answered most of the questiones people had about his stuff.

He's done an interview for GuitarWorld in the 90's, but there's no "lesson" or anything, as well as some other more recent interviews about the gear, just some gear info. I don't have the scan of that article but I'm pretty sure you can find it in the "Press Release" section of Earache records' MA page. It's gotta be there, if not ask the friendly locals at Morbidboard.com

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)