View Single Post
Old 2006-09-03, 11:38
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Because they suck. I think some of their songs are catchy, but ultimately, they suck. They haven't changed their technique or playing for the better, they have 9 members but only use like 5. They are a group of corporate prostitutes in coveralls and masks.

The only good member that I think does work in that band is Joey. No he's not the best drummer, but compared to the other members, he works alot more than the others.

Corey sings like a pussy.

Mick and James play in binary code half the time. Their "guitar solos" suck. And they are so overrated it isn't even funny.

Craig has sex with his instrument all the time.

Sid... is Sid, and that's bad enough.

Chris and Shawn.... well, they probably have more potential than they are showing. If you have three drummers in your band, USE THEM!

Paul.... two words; root notes. That's all he is.

Slipknot is no more than a "gateway" band, a band that will eventually open you up to a variety of better metal music. There is much better music out there.

And the band is forbidden from here because they aren't true metal.

And this thread is going to be locked, I think. So far it's turned from being a thread about drumming tips into a two way conversation between me and Maggot, then me and Requiem, and now it's turning into a Slipknot-hate thread.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.