View Single Post
Old 2006-08-21, 14:38
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeandruin
maybe i'm drunk or i'm deaf but isn't that a little anal? Shit all 3 of my guitars are not perfectly intonated and i never noticed unless i'm playing to songs...if you are playing live i think most people won't hear the difference...intonation is a fucking bitch sometimes...i was trying to intone my washburn today which is a hard-tail and it was worse than intoning my jackson which is a floyd rose...as long as it is close (i.e. 1/4 a step) to the actual tuning who gives a shit? 90% of people won't be able to tell the difference so who cares? If you are performing soon maybe it matters, but still...if you are playing in your room/house who gives a shit. I'm sure your roommates or your parents can't tell the difference. Metal is about being heavy as fuck and destroying all not worrying about some 1/4th step intonation problem...maybe that is just me...

ps. i'm drunk...
pss. i don't know how i can spell...
psss. i sound like a snake...

Definately not anal. An out of tune guitar makes you sound like an out of tune instrumentalist. No one wants to hear that.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx