View Single Post
Old 2006-08-13, 03:05
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Valtiel Send a message via MSN to Valtiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
as cool as it sounds i dont know if i could play games all day. the pay sounds decent tho so id definately would take a job like that if offered

demolition is the funnest job for me. my favorite thing was ripping out plaster ceilings with the ferring strips. id get two hammers and just fuck.....shit.....up, pull down the whole ceiling on my head, deconstruction is cool too. ripping up tile floors im in heaven.

the shit makes you tough too, its like a hard workout everyday for 8-10 hours. take the bus home looking like you just killed a whole village and burned the place down, covered in burns<from grinders>and cut<falling debris>your hands all fucked up, dirt and woodchips all over your clothes. i love that shit

I would have to agree, this job sounds awesome. I can imagine throwin on some Nile in the backround and bringin an apocolypse down on a building. Great work out too. I have to work out a lot just to keep my job from inducing too much muscle atrophy.
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut