View Single Post
Old 2006-08-02, 19:50
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Feet_Under_420
everybody. this is the i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t. just relax. If you get pissed off because someone calls you a homo over a computer screen, well. That tells more about you than the person saying it. smoke some pot get laid and all is good

Got to it before me right there.

Seriously, if you have a "bone" to pick with someone on here, it's... it's just a waste of energy to hate someone you don't really know personally nor are you going to know. Release your hate on the people you face in your life outside this forum, because with those people you can actually do something about their annoyances instead of posting "Ur 50 fucking Homo-tastic" or whatever.

In reference to this topic; A person only instigates a fight if someone else retaliates. So really, whether or not Bia was attempting to piss Robbie off is irrelevant. Robbie could have been mature enough to see it as an immature taunt and ignore it.

I know I haven't been on this forum long enough and my word doesn't mean too much here, but that's my opinion.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.