Thread: Grind
View Single Post
Old 2006-07-16, 23:55
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm not saying anything against what you just said. Of course if you like something, it doesn't feel like work. But whether you feel it or not, if you are committed to something, you do hard work, even if it doesn't feel hard. If you in the marching band and you and your mates are perfecting the show for the next competition, it's hard (esspecially if you have either a tuba on your back or a drum hanging off of you), but if you like it and enjoy it, you get over the fact it's hard and do it.

Also, even if you do like your job, there's always moments when it is hard. Like a composer who is having a dry spell and can't think of anything to write. I currently am trying to write an outro to this one song, and I'm very good at outros, but I can't think of anything.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.