Thread: disturbed
View Single Post
Old 2006-06-12, 21:58
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wow, nu-metal is really hated here.

... ah, well.

I love Disturbed. They were one of those bands that introduced me to, well, music. I'm really glad that I found them. I don't think I would be into music as much as I am if not for them.

No, they aren't technical or complex with their music. Yes, most of their songs sound the same. Same as several bands out there. It's the energy that they put out that blows me away. That's why I like all the bands that I do like. Fuck complexity or stupid gimmicks and stage props. It amounts to nothing if I feel nothing from the band, that feeling that makes you want to fly, or makes you wanna go fucking crazy and kick the ass of the person next to you... or just pound on them a little bit. Music that makes you wanna let your hate, love, anger, and happiness out.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.