View Single Post
Old 2006-06-11, 09:56
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidGuitar
Heres a jam track i made today, guitar and drums. The guitar is channeled left and right (2 tracks) so the quality is good. Check it out, gimme comments on my tone, ect.... Was pretty much made up as i went along but turned out not bad! Bet you guys have no idea what amp im using :P

http://rapidshare.de/files/22756977...ing_V2.mp3.html

Not too bad. I actually liked it quite a bit. As far as the riffs go and the putting it together sounded really solid.

Onto the recording. How did you record the guitars? Definately need to eq some of the highs back, but they actually came through a lil better. With probably a better use of eq it wouldn't sound so much like static. Actually if you added a little bit in the mid bass to bass region it would help the sound of the guitars out a bit.

If you put some decient reverb on the drums it would definately sound pretty decient. The snare sounds extremely weak the way it is. But is easily fixed.

This isn't a bad song for just going along and making shit up haha. Everynow and again you can get some good shit that way.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...