View Single Post
Old 2006-05-23, 11:47
New Blood

LONDON BASSIST needed in Prog Band!!

Hey guys I just joined! But basically, this is the story.
A band has been going for quite a while and is nearly complete. It is currently two guitarists, a drummer and a keyboardist, and so we are still in need of a bassist. Loads of material has been written. (mainly instrumentals up to this point because we are still in search of a signer). We are situated in London, normally jamming in South west London (Kingston) and west London (Acton), but will travel as long as it is reasonable. We need a bassist who can fill in that essential part of the music, and someone who can adapt to things quickly. We are an epic progressive band, with heavy, jazzy and funky grooves and we write mainly progressive rock/metal, but also ambience, jazz, blues, funk, anything that feels right!! If you’re interested in joining the band as the bassist, email me for info at mrbeekle@hotmail.com. Material can be given to those interested, so get training and let us know if you want to join!

Influences include: Dream Theater, Symphony X, Pain of Salvation, Evergrey, Opeth, Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Devin Townsend, Threshold, and SO many artists from all of the different genres i mentioned! Get back to me! Peace
Pete

P.S i hope this is the right place to post. I did search around before posting so i think it is!