View Single Post
Old 2006-04-26, 10:42
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
here is a movie for yall illiterate peeps....still fucked up

http://thatvideosite.com/view/2178.html

I hate people like that who use God as a means to justify their hatred. I believe in God, Jesus, and so on, but I don't believe someone who created me can be so hateful. Religion, any religion, is supposed to bring peace to people who can't find it anywhere else, and these extremist cocksuckers like this Roper girl give it a bad name.

My aunt her husband and daughters are probably the most religious people in our whole family. They go to church, they pray before every meal, their daughters go to a Christian school. They don't let their religion get in the way of their love for their family or friends.

It's a damn shame what this Roper whore is doing... I liked it near the end, though, when the news guy asked her if she sinned and she completely avoided the question. Tells you something, right?

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.