View Single Post
Old 2006-04-25, 13:10
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Unanything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
haha i thought the same thing

do me a favor- look at the merch booth for Aeon - bleeding the false cover art shirts will you? i want to know if they exist

I'm wearing one right now!

THAT.
WAS.
FUCKING.
IMMENSE.

And the CD is in the CD player a lot.

I got sold a Prostitute Disfigurement t-shirt after the show by the singer at the other room where they were selling merch'. I didn't get the album: it sold out! And the Aeon merch' was completely gone! The Cannibal stuff was going fast as well. I had a little chat with the singer as well. I asked him whether he could teach me his voice sometime. He laughed and said "you just do it." Then we shook hands and I left.

From early into Cannibal's set I was right in front of Corpsegrinder, he was less than ten feet away from me! At the end, he came round shaking the front row's hands. He did it twice. On the second round, I got him to read the slogan on my longsleeves: "I'm so metal, I shit studs." he peered at it for a moment then he laughed. I received several compliments about it during the night.
I've got the Corpsegrinder's spare bottle of water as well. I'm waiting for a particularly special occasion to drink it.

One of the songs (maybe Entrails Ripped From A Virgin's Cunt) was devoted to this girl that was hanging over the barrier shouting out to George. That was funny. He got a kiss on the cheek from her at the end.
At one point someone near me started the chant "Emo sucks!" and it really fucking spread. George was taking a drink at the time and he laughed. He turned round and says "that is 100% fucking true!!!" Everyone cheered. There were emos there as well. I bet some got scared and fucked off. "I will have a metal pit in here, not an emo pit!"

He promised us that we were the best crowd he's seen in years. "I could be just saying that, but no, I PROMISE you."
Everyone screamed "HAMMER! SMASHED! FACE!" along with George when it came to it at the end. Then they did "Stripped, Raped And Strangled" for an encore.

Dad loves Aeon's album, and he likes the lyrics. He fucking loved the show.

When Prosi' Disfig' were due on, their roadie came around filming the crowd. And he filmed the show I think. I made sure I was in it.
Everyone was impressed by the voice. That's one voice. There was one of them, he goes "This song is called (something unintelligible)". A dude beside me went "WHOA!" to his mates. A lot of folk did, especially the ones who could do decent Corpsegrinders.
The filming may indicate a DVD, but don't quote me on it.

The show was just great. Sacrifce got some footage. Although he got separated from me when I decided to slowly to the front for Cannibal.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!