View Single Post
Old 2006-04-20, 13:25
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to the_bleeding
150 is way too low... i'd sell it at half price at the LEAST. They are decent amps, amazing for the low price, you just have to fiddle with them, and alot of people are bitchy and lazy and dont want to. Same thing with pods, lots of people hate them because they dont know how to tweak it. Its the same with every amp, it wont sound good until you play with it...

if you want a comparison, the spider pushes out more gain than any marshall SS, and marshall SS amps are quite a bit more expensive... and are stuck with the marshall SS sounds clean and dirty... but the spider pushes out 12 different sounds... you definately get bang for your buck.

and the cabs are decent... celestion vintage 30's get the job done. I'm not saying they're the best speakers, but they arent the worst in any case.
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!