View Single Post
Old 2006-04-19, 23:23
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
My biggest problem with it, is the lack of progression through out the piece. You have the same main theme or rhythm.. Which isn't bad.. (kind of weird) but thats another story. But a song should progress more than just the... lead over the guitar. It was a good start at changing hte pace later in the song. But thats much too late (or so it seems).

Its not different really than a "Regular song" I.e.... A chorus a verse.. Kinda thing. That progresses a song.. it doesn't neccesarly have to be.. Verse chorus, verse chorus. Kinda thing. But it creates variation in the piece. Additional instruments. (maybe a percussion) would be good. For instance maybe if you kept time.. half way through with a... triangle or something, that would be cool.

Check this song out. This is one i made. It might give you some ideas.
Attached Files
File Type: gp4 Love grows like a flame.gp4 (10.1 KB, 135 views)
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...