View Single Post
Old 2006-04-19, 14:47
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Unanything
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBored
ah man thatll be ace lol

your dads ok with songs like entrails ripped from a virgins cunt? Good luck with that. I like my dad, but Id cringe inwards during the Corpsegrinder song intros.

Prostitute Disfigurement are a good live band as well, theyre cool

Thanks for that.

My dad laughs at the song names, and he doesn't have that grunt of condescending disdain that many do.
He'll be in awe at the Corpsegrinder intro's! My dad is cool like that. We're gonna get him crushed in the moshpits! The dude's a stick insect. Corpsegrinder could snack him like a twig!

I'm looking forward to the support acts too. This will be the heaviest gig ANYONE in my school has EVER been to. Even Prosi' Disfig's name had mates (Metallica being their furthest stretches into metal with Trivium for the REALLY hardcore) bowing in fear and awe before me when I was telling them about it. I am my region's most revered music listener!

By the way, this is my first gig featuring professional musicians. I am losing my gig cherry to Prosi' Disfigurement!

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!