View Single Post
Old 2006-02-24, 10:02
Post-whore

SELLING a BC Rich NJ Ironbird + upgrades...

I'm selling a used BC Rich Ironbird. It has an alder body, maple neck(taken from a NJ Warlock, not the original NJ Ironbird headstock), Dimarzio Tonezone in the bridge(F-spaced and sounds killer), and a licensed Floyd Rose tremolo. The guitar and all the hardware is black. The body has 1 unnoticable ding, scuffs, and chips on the edges but they're not very noticeable(I colored them in with a black marker). The neck is straight and it plays great, the strap buttons have been replaced for better balance.

It also has Dunlop strap buttons, the ones with the locking thing. I'll include the strap button locks with it too. Other stuff to go with it> a Jackson gigbag(it fits), allen wrench, and some spare locking nuts and a black whammy bar. I'm also throwing in a Smokey cigarette-pack guitar amplifier, like new with 2 9V batteries. Pretty cool for low volume practice.

I've recently cleaned the fretboard and polished the body so I'll take some pics and post them later tonight. PM me with offers.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)