View Single Post
Old 2006-01-10, 10:58
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Well, it's good to have you back Def.
I just had an inspiration within the past hour and found some scrap paper and pen to jot a few lines before I forgot them. I was upstairs cleaning and dusting my bookcase and going through some stuff that had accumulated when I thought about a conversation I had with a friend the other day about the water tower up the street and a story that grew up with me about it. Hopefully that will work itself into more. Of course I'll post it when it's done. It's my way of being an exhibitionist.
In the accumulation I found a solitary piece I'd written to my mentor about a year after we "met" on the net. That brought a smile to my face.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!