View Single Post
Old 2006-01-09, 19:04
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via ICQ to Brutur Send a message via MSN to Brutur
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Maybe there's no inspiration for question asking presently? I know I could think of all sorts of things til I brought the subject up.

Does anyone have a particular place where you seem to write more? Do you write only about specifics or is there no limit to subject matter?

I used to mostly write in a notebook. The computer was very hard for me to get used to writing on. It took a couple years to do. For a long time weekend mornings at work was the only time I'd write. It was quiet and I was alone.

I could talk like a waterfall about all these topics, but Time is not always available.

Now, to come to your questions.... Its not about quantity, it is about Quality. But I will rephrase your quesiton into: Does anyone have a particular place where you seem to have more Inspiration?

Yes, of course... I'm going for inspirational walk around the corner nearly everyday. I do this at midnight, when no soul wanders thorugh the ill-lighted streets. I think about certain Topics or concerns, and build those ideas into complex ideas. Well, when I'm finished with my thinking process, I go to the nearby forest here, with pen and paper, and jsut write down my Ideas on paper. I think about them more and more, till something strikes me and makes me write it down in a poetic way. The quietness in the forest helps me to develop my ideas, and the sorrounding helps me to find the right words to use.

Do you write only about specifics or is there no limit to subject matter?
Well, the subject matter is from day to day different, because I think about different topics/subjects which have influenced my being itself from certain happenings.
there's no Victory
My Dear!"
- by Devil Doll (The Girl who was... Death)

"In an Insane World,
an Insane Man,
MUST appear Insane,"
- Alien 3